QR Coder is Safari Extension for generating QR codes fast and easy. Just click the QR button in Safari and a QR for your current URL pops up.
Use QR codes on your Mac
- Right click on the image to save it or copy it to the clipboard.
- Drag the QR code directly to another app.
- Great for including on print material like posters and mailers.
Use QR codes on your phone
- Use a QR code reader to zap a URL to your phone.
- Headed out to met friends? Zap the web page for the restaurant over to your phone.
- Showing your buddy something cool? Zap the page over to his phone.
- Developing a web page? Zap the page over to your phone to check out the mobile version.
Who We Are
Smart, creative professionals who love to build delightful software for iPhones, iPads and Mac.
Tired of banging your head against that software? Need some great tools? Send us a note, or find us online.
What We Do
Make elegant, practical, easy-to-use software tools for our clients so they can get stuff done.